About home learning
Our staff have been working incredibly hard, and imaginatively to ensure the children continue to make progress in line with our curriculum at home. Our provision will be as follows:
- All essential information for parents will be on the DPA Dojo Homepage.
- All tasks for the week will be posted on Class Dojo by 8.45am each morning.
- There will be age-appropriate daily Maths and English tasks, as well as inquiry and Cross-Curricular activities.
- We shall follow the DPA Four Steps To Success, following Accelerated Reader, Three a Day Maths, Times Table Rock Stars and Spellings.
- We will share mindfulness tasks to help with your child’s well being.
- Miss MacNeil will be posting a PE task each week via Class Dojo.
- Some tasks will require submission. This will be via Class Dojo.
- Teachers will acknowledge all work and provide a comment on a daily basis.
- It is important to note that the timetable of work is a guide, it is a minimal expectation that at least one piece of work will be completed each day.
- Staff can be contacted via Class Dojo during certain times of the day. Please allow for adequate response time. Any questions should only be about tasks that are set and the pupil’s learning.
- If you have any pastoral care concerns regarding your child during this time please contact the school via office@Dartfordprimary.org.uk or Anna Reid 07710859353
- If you have any issues accessing Class Dojo or using the pupil QR codes please contact the school via office@Dartfordprimary.org.uk
Together- a happy community